Breaking New Ground ….
Building Tax Credit and Incentives to Help Grow Your Business
Tax Credit Co.’s Business Expansion Practice is breaking new ground in tax credits and incentives. Our firm provides tax credits and incentives negotiations for businesses that expand, downsize, or consolidate operations in the United States. We can help you secure incentives to move across the country or, potentially, to stay in place and retain your current workforce. We begin with your company’s business goals and customize a plan to achieve them. You can focus on expanding or changing your business while we focus on the incentives to help you get there.
Business Expansion Incentives Come in Many Forms
- State and local tax credits
- Cash economic development grants
- Infrastructure grants
- Training and retraining incentives
- Real and personal property tax abatements
- Sales tax exemptions
- Utility rate reductions
- Subsidized land and buildings
- Low-cost financing
- Fee waivers
Our firm distinguishes itself from our competitors.
Incentives firms generally follow a traditional approach, presenting clients’ potential economic growth impact to a community and state and following up by requesting incentives offers. They often rely on outdated economic development models and might leave you on your own to manage post-award compliance. Tax Credit Co. can make the difference that maximizes your incentives package.
The Tax Credit Co. Difference
Tax Credit Co excels at generating optimal incentives offers for our clients. Our firm has developed a deep and dynamic understanding of the continuum from site selection through cash realization and we work with our clients from negotiation through final compliance, including pitfall mitigation and audit processes.
- We recognize that the economic development landscape has evolved considerably over the past decade. Today, seeking incentives is no longer a boilerplate process of selling your company’s attributes to economic development representatives, presenting factors such as direct and indirect employment growth, planned bricks and mortar, and forecast economic and fiscal output.
- We are breaking new ground in our approach to negotiating and securing tax credits and incentives with existing economic development organizations as well as many new public-private economic development partnerships.
- We expand incentives negotiations to encompass the evolving competitive, environmental, industrial, and technological factors that generate awards far beyond the standard “packages” seen in recent years.
- We employ a proprietary process of research, statistics, comparables, and recognition of state and local program nuances.
Your company is unique. Our solutions are uniquely-tailored to your situation. Our goal is to build an incentives package before you build your site, move your location, or restructure your company. Once in place, we see the package all the way through to completion.